The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) has prepared a series of briefings for Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) candidates to provide an overview of the role and the current landscape. These will be updated as required on the run up to the election.
The PCC election will take place on 6 May 2021
Partnership and OPCC briefings:
- Map showing the region with crime hotspots shown against top 5 crime types. Map showing the region with Constituency and Council boundaries, non-classified police assets (Police station/ depots/ custody suites) overlaid.
- Projected leaving rate and separately plan recruiting and training rate for uniformed police over the next ten years.
Recruitment schedule attachment.
- Avon and Somerset Police’s usage of Section 61
- The number of crimes reported to Avon and Somerset Police in a number of categories
Anti-social behaviour and crime data from 2012, 2015 and 2019
- Coronavirus regulations, particularly face masks, being enforced at a Bristol Tesco store
- Minimum value for investigation economic fraud
- How big is Avon and Somerset Police’s HR, People and OD team?
- Anti-social behaviour in Twerton and Southdown
- Airport security and immigration post Brexit
- Car break-ins in Bath
- Accuracy of recorded crimes
- Traveller pitches in Avon and Somerset
- Dangerous driving in Keynsham
- Op Uplift figures
- Candidate questions asked in 1-2-1 meetings
- Number of female police officers